The original Poly-Dolly set the industry standard for a mobile dispensing station, with highly engineered features designed to enhance productivity. With a patented enclosed sump, ergonomic design, and rolled-grip handles for easy tipping, dispensing operations have never been easier. The deep well holds a 5-gallon pail for dispensing and liquid transfer, while the internal sump contains liquid and allows the dolly to still be transported in case of a spill. Furthermore, it is forkliftable and simple to load, so if it's not a Poly-Dolly, it's probably just a wheelbarrow.
- Transports and dispenses drums up to 55-gallons
- Enclosed sump allow for transport after a spill occurs
- Generous 70-gallon spill capacity meets all regulations
- Ergonomic design allows just about anyone to use the dolly with ease
- Drain plug included to empty the sump
- Will not rust or corrode
- All Terrain Dolly available
- Tarp available to prevent rainwater intrusion
View Catalog Page:
ENPAC Catalog Page 28
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Makes moving our drums easy.