Rainwater intrusion can be a costly nuisance when it comes to outdoor containment options. Avoid expensive vac trucks to clean out your berm or spill pallet when it fills with minimally contaminated rainwater. The Bazooka is both a trickle filter and automatic shut off valve that harnesses the power of Imbiber Beads to capture and contain Class I and II organics while letting clean water pass through. The beads swell as they absorb up to 2 liters of hydrocarbons before shutting off to prevent environmental damage. This installation kit contains everything need to retrofit your containment berm with the Bazooka system.
- 20-gallon per hour flow rate
- Pre-filter with Imbicator changes colors in the presence of contaminants
- All liquid flow ceases after 2 liters of hydrocarbons have been absorbed.
- Maintenance free
- Replacement filter cartridge available
- Allows water to pass from containment sump while capturing hydrocarbons
View Catalog Page:
ENPAC Catalog Page 25