Imbiber Beads represent the next evolution in absorbent technology. Unlike polypropylene absorbents, these unique beds absorb and hold onto organic hydrocarbons for added piece of mind. They have a color changing feature that indicates the presence of hazardous materials in a system. With a wide variety of options, Imbiber beads are a versatile solution for any containment scenario.
This sand/Bead mix is ideal for absorbing oils from roadways and sealing ditches to prevent further penetration of hydrocarbons into soil. It is also useful for creating a dam around drains and sewers in case of a spill.
- True absorption of hydrocarbon means the spill in truly contained
- Color changing feature to indicate contamination
- Sand mix is heavier and won’t blow away in outdoor applications
- Reduces toxic/flammable vapors by up to 600x
- Suitable for oils, gasoline, diesel, brake fluid, transmission fluid, and more