Need a pre-made leak stopper for any size hole or even catch basins? Plug N Dike Plug Rugs have you covered. Plug Rugs consist of a top Polyethylene liner and a bottom layer of Plug N Dike. Plug N Dike paste instantly sticks to metal drums and fuel tanks. Stops leaks during emergency spills, protecting workers and the environment.
- Low-temp Plug N Dike works in cold temperatures, down to -15 deg C.
- Bentonite Glycol mix provides excellent chemical resistance for fuel leaks.
- No surface preparation required, easily sticks to dirty or rusty surfaces.
- Plug Rugs are pre-made and ready to use immediately.
- Primarily used for fuels and non-miscible solvents.
- Not recommended for plugging containers of antifreeze, acids, caustics, or oxidizers.
Temperature 5°F (-15°C) to 150°F (66°C)
Weight 8 lbs.
Material Bentonite, Glycol, Polyethylene Liner