Park-It® car stops are constructed of 100% recycled rubber and used in parking lots to effectively stop cars pulling into parking spots. Unlike asphalt or concrete, which necessitate frequent replacements, Park-It® parking curbs are more forgiving of vehicles, sturdier, and do not break or need to be replaced. Park-It® car stops include in-molded, highly reflective tape in yellow or white, to ensure visibility and pedestrian safety. The recycled rubber stops are pre-drilled with holes. The flexible rubber design conforms to the contour of uneven road surfaces. ADA Handicap Park-It® is designed specifically for handicap parking spaces. The blue and white contrasting colors are immediately identifiable to differentiate handicap parking spaces to vehicles and pedestrians.
- Parking stop is made with corrosion resistant recycled rubber for long lasting durability and dependability
- Will not chip, crack, fade, crumble, rot or deteriorate. Resists tire scuffing.
- Resistant to damage from ultraviolet light and precipitation including ice, road salt, gas and oil. Does not change with extreme weather swings.
- Molded highway reflective tape makes curb highly visible at night
- Flex slightly to conform to the contour of uneven surfaces and gravel
- Made of 100% recycled rubber making it 1/10th the weight of concrete curbs
- Long lasting and cost efficient
- Resistant to ultraviolet light, moisture, oil, and extreme temperatures
- No painting or maintenance needed
- ADA Handicap complaint Blue parking stop
- Available in 3', 4', and 6' lengths
- Warranty: 3 years on the product; 1 year on the tape (under normal use)